PDA

View Full Version : Blue Cermark

Steve Clarkson
09-28-2011, 5:23 PM
Does anyone have or has anyone used the blue cermark for glass/tile? I'm in need of a picture of a finished product using it.....I have a customer that is interested in using it on red clay bricks but they want to see what shade of blue it is. I've seached the web for pictures, but can't seem to find any.

And this brings up another pet peeve.....why can't they sell small sample packs of it? If they did, we might find we like it and start buying it. At $80 per bottle, who wants to go out and buy 5 different colors only to discover that you don't like it.

Scott Challoner
09-28-2011, 9:01 PM
Maybe Cermark would give you a sample photo. Especially since you are using it to sell their product. While you're at it, ask them if they have any samples. Can't hurt to ask.

Patrick Wall
10-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Here is what I have from a supplier I deal with.

Trevor Watson
10-13-2011, 9:45 AM
Got a sample pot of yellow red and blue from Vegas ARA Trade show...Still yet to try it on anything

Andrea Weissenseel
10-17-2011, 3:50 AM
Steve, usually they sell small samples (at least here in Germany) but I think I remember Dee writing that she got samples also. I tried blue once but I don't have a photo of it, it was on a white porcelain cup and it came out like a jeans blue. Cermark/Thermark varies in it's shades also according to your settings and the color of material you use it on.

Andrea

Martin Boekers
10-17-2011, 8:27 AM
There is a representative here at SMC for Cermark. (not sure his name off hand)
If he see this or someone knows his name. you may be able to get a sample sent.