PDA

View Full Version : Responses to Responses...

Andrew Field
02-16-2003, 7:41 PM
Is there a way that you can reply to a reply? It appears to me that you can only reply to a thread as a whole.

It would be nice if there was a way to have Hierarchical layout of the posts on the threaded list, where you can see which responses went to each message?

Thanks,

btw, the Pond Archive CD is coming along nicely and I'll post the info here when it's ready.

Jackie Outten
02-17-2003, 2:22 PM
Originally posted by Andrew Field (Bothell, WA)
Is there a way that you can reply to a reply? It appears to me that you can only reply to a thread as a whole.

It would be nice if there was a way to have Hierarchical layout of the posts on the threaded list, where you can see which responses went to each message?

Thanks,

btw, the Pond Archive CD is coming along nicely and I'll post the info here when it's ready.

Andrew,

Aaron is currently working on this. I am not sure when he will have this ready but we will post it on the board as soon as it becomes available.

Andrew Field
02-17-2003, 2:24 PM
Thanks....

Ruby in NC
02-17-2003, 2:43 PM
Originally posted by Andrew Field (Bothell, WA)
Is there a way that you can reply to a reply

Use the quote option below the particular message that you'd like to post a reply. Snip the message as desired, leaving the quote tags in place.

Hope this helps a bit, as I'm still learning, too. :)

Regards,
Ruby

Andrew Field
02-17-2003, 2:46 PM
Originally posted by Ruby in NC
Use the quote option below the particular message that you'd like to post a reply. Snip the message as desired, leaving the quote tags in place.

Hope this helps a bit, as I'm still learning, too. :)

Regards,
Ruby

Hummm, not bad.