PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 3

Paul McGaha
09-21-2011, 8:01 PM
Some thoughts for the upcoming games:

Saints have a tough one coming up with the Houston Texans. A shootout I suppose. Hope the Saints come thru. Houston has a very good offense and apparently an improving defense.
Some good looking games such as Jets/Raiders, Bills/Patriots, Cowboys/Redskins, Giants/Eagles.
Note to Kent-I think you need to prepare yourself for having a good, winning team in the Lions. They look really good so far dont they? Matt Stafford made this weeks top 5 quarterback choices by Curt Warner on the NFL network.

Go Saints. Go LSU Tigers.

PHM

Gary Hodgin
09-21-2011, 8:56 PM
Saints/Texans should be a good game. Texans may break out this year.

Greg Peterson
09-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Raiders, Bills, Cowboys and Eagles.

Jet's have to travel 3,000 miles to the west coast. The time change will mess with them. Always seems to throw east coast teams off just a little.

Bills are not going to blow a great start to their season to a division rival.

Cowboys and Eagles will defend home field.

Lion's have a huge test against the Vikings.

Gary Hodgin
09-21-2011, 11:14 PM
My picks would be:
Saints/Texans - even, which ever one has home field wins.
Jets/Raiders - Jets, Jets better team but Raiders are better than last year.
Bills/Patriots - Patriots, Tom Brady is really hot even though Patriots defense hasn't looked very good.
Cowboys/Redskins - Redskins, if Romo really has cracked rubs or punctured lung. If Romo is healthy, then Cowboys.
Lions/Vikings - even, but I'd give edge to Lions.
Giants/Eagles - tough one, but Eagles if Vick plays, Giants may win if Vick doesn't, although his backup played well last week but Giants will be ready for him if it's clear Vick isn't playing.

I wouldn't bet on any of these. I'm very poor at predicting and very tight with my money.