PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Howell, Where are you?

Karl Laustrup
02-25-2005, 6:52 AM
Is it just me or has Tyler been missing since just before his big B-day last week.

Is he still celebrating?:eek: :D

Or, possibly in denial? :(

Jim Dunn
02-25-2005, 8:09 AM
Everybody has been posting pic's, he ain't got nothing to complain about:)

Jerry Olexa
02-27-2005, 4:07 PM
Yeah, where is TYLER??

Tim Morton
02-27-2005, 6:01 PM
He has been missing for too long....I certainly hope everything is OK :confused:

Karl Laustrup
02-27-2005, 6:07 PM
I thought that maybe he had gone into "Super Stealth Mode", but like you Tim, I am concerned now. :(

Randy Moore
02-27-2005, 8:16 PM
I miss his humor:eek: (I think). Anyone got a phone number on the man? Give him a call or go by and check on him.

Like I said I do miss him, somewhat.:rolleyes:

Randy

Karl Laustrup
03-01-2005, 9:32 AM
Well, if it's as Spring said, that Tyler was going to Tahiti, or some other South Pacific isle, he may not want to come back. At least until June. :eek: :D

Imagine what a shock Minneapolis weather would be after almost 2 weeks at some tropical locale enjoying mai-tai's, margaritas or whatever? :eek: :) :D

I really can't believe he wouldn't take a lap top to monitor the "Creek". ;)

Peter Gavin
03-01-2005, 2:58 PM
Tyler hasn't posted since 2/17!!!!!! I am going to assume he is on a well deserved vacation.

Dave Richards
03-01-2005, 4:48 PM
I believe Tyler is in Tahiti sailing.

He probably looks a lot like the guy at the helm only without so much clothing this time. :D

According to his sailing club's site, the Tahiti trip is from 2/19 to 3/5.

Chad Pater
03-01-2005, 7:19 PM
I believe Tyler is in Tahiti sailing.

He probably looks a lot like the guy at the helm only without so much clothing this time. :D

According to his sailing club's site, the Tahiti trip is from 2/19 to 3/5.

Thx for the update Dave, that is a great picture too :)
Chad

Karl Laustrup
03-04-2005, 6:33 AM
If Dave is right about Tyler's trip, I just wanted to get this thread back to the main board.

I'm still not sure if one could really force oneself to come back from a couple of weeks in the South Pacific to Minneapolis at this time of year. :eek: :D

Jerry Olexa
03-04-2005, 12:43 PM
:D Tyyyyllller: CCCooommmmeee BBBacccckkkk! We miss you.. But it is nice not to have to post pics:D

Randy Moore
03-05-2005, 7:37 AM
If Dave is right about Tyler's trip, I just wanted to get this thread back to the main board.

I'm still not sure if one could really force oneself to come back from a couple of weeks in the South Pacific to Minneapolis at this time of year. :eek: :D
If Tyler come's back today I want him to know that he was missed:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Dick Parr
03-05-2005, 8:05 AM
Tyler Who???? :confused: :eek: :D :p

Karl Laustrup
03-05-2005, 8:14 AM
I agree Dick. Shouldn't he have to join again? :confused: Pay a fine? :confused:

How about lots and lots of pics from the South Pacific. :) :D At least there had better be pics!! ;) :D