PDA

View Full Version : Looking for different suppliers

Jeff Toro
09-20-2011, 9:46 AM
I have a customer who needs 125-150 pieces of trinkets. I received a new JDS Fall Specials catalog, but the items I need are not available until Mid October and of course they need these items by Friday! They are looking for some quick and easy. i.e. a flashlight, key chain, pocket knife and what to keep it under $4/ea. JDS had all these items in their catalog, but I can't get my hands on them. Does anyone know of a supplier that offers these items that are laser engravable?

Thanks!!

Martin Boekers
09-20-2011, 10:29 AM
You may want to check out ASI Distributers, some won't sell to you if you are not a member
others will. These are promotional products. Most sell blanks and have a bigger selection that
Awards inds. Just make sure what you buy is laserable. Do a search for ASI discount codes as they
code the pricing structure so they don't have to print 2 catalogs or a seperate price sheet.

I believe there is a free organization called Distributer Central that is not as big as ASI,Sage etc.

Other than that you could make your own key chains out of wood or acrylic. Check dollar stores for
many items as you are running out of time!

john passek
09-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi Jeff
Do you know about Laser Bits, they sell all kinds of diferent stuff.
Happy Hunting.

Terry Swift
09-22-2011, 5:48 PM
Yes, LaserBits has quite a few wood items and not all that expensive.