PDA

View Full Version : Happy times with 3mm birch

Mike vonBuelow
09-19-2011, 5:36 PM
Thanks to SMC member Michael Kowalczyk (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?7880-Michael-Kowalczyk) for the 3mm birch product - not only was it cheaper than my LHS, it was also a lot flatter!

Cuts super smooth - so I'm a very happy customer!

Michael Kowalczyk
09-19-2011, 5:54 PM
Thank you Mike, It is my pleasure to be of service to you.

So even with a 25 watt it cuts super smooth:cool:. That's great to hear. I have many ask me about cutting with lower power lasers and it's good to hear from someone that has one. Mine is a 60 watt so that is the only actual experience I can relate to them. If you make something that is sharable, please post it here so we can see how it looks off of a 25 watter.

Thanks again and ...

Tim Bateson
09-19-2011, 6:15 PM
Ditto - Great quality ply at a great price.

Michael Kowalczyk
09-19-2011, 6:36 PM
Thanks Tim! Appreciate your business. Glad to hear you are busy. Do you have any time to relax???

Mike vonBuelow
09-19-2011, 8:02 PM
I use 100 % power at 3 % speed - 1 cut - no muss, no fuss, never again plywood from the big guys (as long as Mike stays in business)

Oh, and no retail stickers - extra bonus!!

Wayne Grecco
10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Mike,

I saw a post and from what i read it sounds like you sell 1/8" Birch Plywood cut in 12" x 12" boards? If so, how much each and what would shipping be to zip code 13078?

Thank you!
Wayne

Dee Gallo
10-06-2011, 1:59 PM
Mike,

I saw a post and from what i read it sounds like you sell 1/8" Birch Plywood cut in 12" x 12" boards? If so, how much each and what would shipping be to zip code 13078?

Thank you!
Wayne

Wayne,

We don't "do business" within threads here at the Creek. Please contact Mike using the PM (personal message) system or just click on his name to see the drop down. Another thing you might do is visit the Friends of the Creek (red button at the top of this page) to see his listing and those of other Creekers with businesses.

Thanks dee