PDA

View Full Version : You gotta see this... (Yes, it's turning related!)

David DeCristoforo
09-19-2011, 2:08 PM
The internet is great for creating "virtual communities" like SMC. We end up feeling like we know each other and share common interests and, sometimes, personal troubles. But we don't really get to know each other in the way we would if we were to meet face to face. Here's a chance to really meet two completely delightful people with whom we interact with on an almost daily basis. Neither of these guys are anything like I imagined them to be. My first thought was Ernest P Worrell meets Robert Duvall. Tell me if I'm off base...

http://www.woodturnersamerica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=514:sponsor-award-winners&catid=109:voting-info&Itemid=185

Tim Rinehart
09-19-2011, 3:58 PM
That's a very funny video, I almost believe it's not scripted! Those guys did a bang-up job, that's for sure! Fortunately, neither Keith nor John were at the video controls!

charlie knighton
09-19-2011, 4:54 PM
well done, thanks Steve and the cat also

David E Keller
09-19-2011, 7:01 PM
Which one is Ernest, and which one is Duvall?

I got a kick out of the video... If I'm not mistaken, Keith and John have been friends for a long time but only met in person fairly recently. I think it's really interesting to make friends with people that you may or may not ever actually meet.

Bernie Weishapl
09-19-2011, 9:33 PM
That is just to funny. John and Keith are a couple of cards for sure.LOL

Richard Madden
09-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Great video...but where's Dudley Do-Right striking down this link to another forum???

David DeCristoforo
09-20-2011, 1:04 PM
The rules do not forbid a link to another web site, only to another forum. The link I posted is not to the WTA forum.

Tim Rinehart
09-20-2011, 1:49 PM
The rules do not forbid a link to another web site, only to another forum. The link I posted is not to the WTA forum.
Pretty clever for a 22 year old.:D:D

Tim Thiebaut
09-20-2011, 6:50 PM
I was laughing like crazy when I watched it the other day...good stuff, and a couple of great guys.