PDA

View Full Version : 24" Delta 22-610 planer

Chad Berlin
09-08-2011, 1:01 PM
Hoping to find an owners manual for a 22-610 planer and a 22-840 sharpening system for this planer. I acquired a shop program this year for a retired teacher and I need to do some SERIOUS maintainance of these machines. The problem is I don't have any of the books and half the parts (I'm exagerating) for these machines. The biggest one right now is I don't have the tool for setting the knives in the planer if I were to take them and get sharpened somewhere and I also don't have all the parts to sharpen the knives while still in the planer. I need the "nut" (44) part number 1330041 in the parts diagram that I found on Ereplacements.com. I tried it today to manually push and pull the grinding wheel across the knives which worked but I don't think the knives are set at the right height or the stone is wore down too far because the device "22-840" bottomed out before the knives were sharp. Any help on some owners manuals/ users manuals would be awesome. Delta seems to have fallen off the face of the earth as far as finding info for their older machines.

J.R. Rutter
09-08-2011, 2:30 PM
http://servicenet.dewalt.com/Products/Detail?isId=true&productNumber=22-610&selectedType=10870

Chad Berlin
09-09-2011, 10:54 AM
I've found "parts" diagrams but I'm looking for either and Owners or operating manuals for both.

Mike Heidrick
09-09-2011, 5:01 PM
Click JR's link, select type 1 or 2, and scroll down very where it shows the parts diagrams and you will see the link to the manual in PDF.