PDA

View Full Version : Max1 Update

Steve Clarkson
09-01-2011, 11:23 PM
So last year I bought and wrote about Max1 glue (but the search engine on here really stinks, so I couldn't find it).

Well I just bought more!

This stuff works REALLY well....it will glue almost ANYTHING to ANYTHING. It has a super strong bond and is almost completely optically clear when gluing two pieces of clear acrylic together. I've pretty much stopped using Weld On since this stuff works better. But I said all this last year.

So I just bought the value pack today.....it comes with a big bottle of the glue plus the accelerator (you need this.....since you wipe this on one piece and the glue on the other and put them together). But it also comes with:

- An adhesive remover! Have you ever glued two pieces of acrylic together and then wanted to undo that? This stuff does that!

- A temporary double stick tape - if you put a 1" piece of this tape on the wall and then put your cell phone on the tape, it's permanently stuck there.....you CAN'T pull it off. But then if you twist the cellphone clockwise or counter clockwise, then it easily pulls off. But then you can put your cellphone back on that piece of tape and it's permanently stuck again.....and you can do it over and over and over again.

- It also came with a fabric glue, but I haven't tried that yet.....but have you ever tried to glue two pieces of leather together? I'll bet this stuff will do it.

- It came with an epoxy (kind of like Mighty Putty) and a filler (if you have a scratch or a hole in wood or acrylic......this fills it in).

Anyway, I have no ownership in this stuff, but if they sold stock, I would certainly buy it!

Their website does not have all these extra things for sale, but I bet you could message them about it. It's Mabrisystems dot com.

Mary Geitz
09-02-2011, 1:23 PM
Hi Steve:

Sounds like good stuff. I went to their site but didn't see an option for a value pack. Is it on there or did you have to call?

Thanks,
Mary

Jeff Belany
09-02-2011, 2:11 PM
I went to their site, sure not much information. They have glue, primer, filler and accelerator. As far as I could see there are no sizes on the different glues. You mentioned using the glue and accelerator, what is the primer for and when do you use it? Depending on what size the bottles are it could be economical or very pricey. Photos real fuzzy. FAQ's don't offer anything. No email address, just a phone in Florida.

Always looking for a good product. If they have one why don't they give out some info?

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Steve Clarkson
09-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Yea, I know.......their website stinks!

Here is a picture of the value pack I picked up for $70.....pricey but VERY worth it.

Jim Reinhard
09-03-2011, 9:37 PM
I usualy pick it up when I go to the home show .There is always someone selling it there.Great stuff