PDA

View Full Version : I guess I will call it a gloat

Carl Beckett
09-01-2011, 4:27 PM
Although - since Im not quite sure what I will DO with it exactly - Im not sure its gloat-worthy.

Picked up this incra twin linear fence off cl the other day. $75. The table corners look like they got wet (but not the edge) - so some swelling (kinda a pressed fiber/mdf type of material). No router plate insert, but bet I can find one of these.

Note I already have a router table with an incra fence (smaller one, without the split fence and without dust collection) - which I like very much in its current form and am not inclined to change.

But I have an extra router I can dedicate to this, so if I can find a little room to place it I will leave it setup permanently for either panels or just a generic straight bit. (come to think of it - I have this old craftsman 'shaper' table in pieces that could make an interesting companion to this unit - a possible project!)

Michael Weber
09-02-2011, 11:16 AM
You Suck big time. $75.00? How come some people find great deals on stuff they don't need but at too low a price to pass up anyway when I can't find deals on stuff I need? :confused: