PDA

View Full Version : Incra Support

Douglas Robinson
02-21-2005, 3:56 PM
If you read my earlier post, I bought an Incra LSTS 32" system on saturday. I was having a problem with the extension brace for the router fence attachment so I called Incra.

I spoke with a woman who told me Terry was the person I wanted to talk to and he wasn't in yet. He called later in the day and couldn't have been more helpful! He knew what I was talking about mentioned that some of the hex screws look the same but that two were shorter and I probably used them where I should have because they were the only ones short enough for attaching the braces I was having problems with.

In addition he put two extra screws in the mail to me today along with a manual. It seems that despite having 4 manuals in the various boxes I received, none we for the LSTS model I purchased. While I could and did assemble the unit there are details in the LSTS model that are particular to those parts, I looked at it on-line and a few of the details that confused me last night are now clear.

Bottom Line: Great follow service and it was nice to have quick, informed, HUMAN responses to my questions.

Doug