PDA

View Full Version : Clamp rack +

Joe Tonich
04-19-2003, 9:30 PM
Today my favorite ww store called and asked if I wanted this display rack. The sides work great for storing clamps and I'm thinking of making drawers and leaving spaces between for some of my bench-top tools. Then I can get rid of some stands and make some room in the shop. It's on heavy-duty casters so it can travel around the shop easily.

Joe

John Miliunas
04-19-2003, 10:18 PM
Trying to fly in under the gloat radar, Joe?! Busted! Nice unit and *free*, no less! Yup, that'd be a gloat, fer shore! Just for that, you get to sit out the next two episodes of NYW! And why in the heck can't *I* be that luck?! Make good use of it, Joe. :cool:

Jim Baker
04-19-2003, 10:28 PM
What a bargain!
Congratulations on the nice rack, Joe.
Use it well.

Bruce Page
04-20-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Joe Tonich
Today my favorite ww store called and asked if I wanted this display rack. The sides work great for storing clamps and I'm thinking of making drawers and leaving spaces between for some of my bench-top tools. Then I can get rid of some stands and make some room in the shop. It's on heavy-duty casters so it can travel around the shop easily.

Joe

Cool! You must be a very good customer.

Jim Young
04-20-2003, 2:52 PM
Nice gloat. It's good to have those kind of connections. Looks like that rack will be very useful in the shop.