PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Welch and John Richards please contact me if you want your Free Stuff!!!!

Michael Kowalczyk
08-15-2011, 6:38 PM
Hey Guys,
Send me a PM So I can ship out your stuff. Remember, the 1st one to contact me gets their choice of either the 1/8" MDF or 3mm Genuine Baltic Birch. I wouldn't be in compliance if I PM'd either of you. So come on,it's been 2 weeks :).

Otherwise we may have to do another drawing???? If I don't get a PM from you guys quickly, I'll have to ask Keith what we should do.

Thanks and ...

Mike Null
08-16-2011, 6:20 AM
Michael

Send them a pm or email.

Dan Hintz
08-16-2011, 6:27 AM
Or just send it to me... I'll take the Birch :D

Frank Corker
08-16-2011, 6:40 AM
Mike, Anthony has not been too well recently I have emailed him to get in touch with you.

Mike Null
08-16-2011, 7:50 AM
Frank

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.

John W Richards
08-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Hey Guys,
Send me a PM So I can ship out your stuff. Remember, the 1st one to contact me gets their choice of either the 1/8" MDF or 3mm Genuine Baltic Birch. I wouldn't be in compliance if I PM'd either of you. So come on,it's been 2 weeks :).

Otherwise we may have to do another drawing???? If I don't get a PM from you guys quickly, I'll have to ask Keith what we should do.

Thanks and ...

Not sure how to PM, but let me look around the site to do it.

Dan Hintz
08-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Not sure how to PM, but let me look around the site to do it.
Left click their blue name, then select "Private Message".

Michael Kowalczyk
08-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Or just send it to me... I'll take the Birch :D
Well Dan as much as I would like to send it to you, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I circumvented the system, you know the "SYSTEM", and deprived John or Anthony of there rights under EULA, here at the Creek. Maybe next time:D

Michael Kowalczyk
08-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks Frank. You know this is a global thing when someone across the pond tells you what's going on in your own back yard.

Michael Kowalczyk
08-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks Dan,
John did PM me and I will get his choice out today. I will check with Anthony and see if he is able to receive it now. Sure wouldn't want it to sit outside his front door and we get a bunch of well needed rain.

Anthony Welch
08-16-2011, 6:35 PM
Mike thanks for contributing these items for giveaway. We all
appreciate being able to try all the products that you and
others donate for these events.

Thanks again Mike.

Anthony Welch

Michael Kowalczyk
08-17-2011, 12:12 PM
OK, Mission accomplished. Both John and Anthony have contacted me and their items have been sent out.

Thanks again to all that participated. And just like Publishers Clearing House, I mean almost like PCH, you'll be so excited when the knock on your door comes and a package, for you, arrives from us.

Sorry but in an attempt to keep prices down the balloons, fanfare, over-sized check and TV coverage had to be cut but you'll still be dancing with joy as you take that first sheet out of the box and fire up your laser. Uuhmm I can smell the sweat scent of happiness already as you remove the finished product, from your laser, and all those around you applaud with excitement as they witness the birth of a new line of products that .... Oh sorry I must have been day dreaming. So I look forward to the next FREESTUFF DRAWING and maybe your name will be on the shipping label.

Thanks again and ...

John W Richards
08-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank you so much for selecting me for this honored gift. I will be waiting by the door for the truck to come and deliver my "goodies". My laser will be so happy to taste something different than acrylic. I may have to change my feeding schedule so that the new material can be digested by the machine. Thanks again.

John

Michael Kowalczyk
08-17-2011, 1:40 PM
Thanks John but I have nothing to do with the selection process. Keith, Aaron and Jackie probably have some secret formula that runs these complex algorithms that take a cluster of at least 15,772 PC's to calculate who the winner is and with this one having 2 winners probably made it that much more complex. So all the credit for selecting the winners goes to them but thank you for the kind words.;)