PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Suprise

Dick Wilson
08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
I was working away in my shop this morning and my dog started raising hell as only she can do when someone pulls into the drive. I came up stairs, opened the door and here stands a gentleman at I recognized but no way could I put a name to the face. It was Keith Byrd! He brought me 3 pieces of wood. We went down to my shop and his comment was "this would send John Keeton over the edge".:eek::eek: :D:D We had a nice chat and then it was back to the piercing. Thanks very much for the wood Keith. Greatly appreciated. I have add the picture to get you riled up John.:D This is my workbench AFTER I cleaned it205240

charlie knighton
08-15-2011, 2:11 PM
looks organized to me, all those tools still on the walls, not where i last used them

Tim Thiebaut
08-15-2011, 2:19 PM
That looks like a normal workbench to me Dick, nice you had a visit this morning...

Bernie Weishapl
08-15-2011, 6:04 PM
Dick is that not a normal looking bench???????:D:rolleyes: Congrats on the visit.

David E Keller
08-15-2011, 8:14 PM
Sounds like a good visit!

FWIW, your bench top is much cleaner and more organized than mine...

John Keeton
08-15-2011, 9:02 PM
Let's see - you have a creeker visit (no pic!:rolleyes:), and a gift of 3 pieces of wood (no pic!:rolleyes:), and all you do is post a smoke screen shot of a very small portion of your shop (probably Photoshopped!:rolleyes:)

I remain unimpressed, except, of course, that Keith would come to visit - that part is impressive!!:D

Dick Wilson
08-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Let's see - you have a creeker visit (no pic!:rolleyes:), and a gift of 3 pieces of wood (no pic!:rolleyes:), and all you do is post a smoke screen shot of a very small portion of your shop (probably Photoshopped!:rolleyes:)

I remain unimpressed, except, of course, that Keith would come to visit - that part is impressive!!:D

Sounds like sour grapes to me:D Lets not forget I have a witness:D

Kathy Marshall
08-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Very cool visit and gloat (that didn't happen) Dick! The workbench looks pretty clean to me!