PDA

View Full Version : Welcome David Johnson

Keith Outten
04-19-2003, 6:44 PM
I thopught I would do the welcome honors for David since he and I are old friends. I invited David to join us here at the Creek and I hope he will be very active here.

David is an accomplished woodworker both flat and round and he can produce more projects in less space then any woodworker I have ever seen. Years ago we worked together and were neighbors, David is now living in Grand Lake Colorado, at an elevation of over 8,000 feet and there isn't much oxygen up there. I don't think David has been woodworking as much lately as he used to...probably been ridin them snowmobiles too much.

Hopefully we can convince him to make some chips again and share pictures of his work. I haven't seen David for about nine years and I truly miss visiting his shop, sharing a Coors and learning lots of woodworking tricks from an old friend.

Welcome David Johnson (DJ)

John Miliunas
04-19-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey David, any friend of Keith's is a friend of ours! Yeah, what Keith said....Let some chips fly and jump in with some pics and/or suggestions and comments. Lots of us out here looking for advice from veteran WW's! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :cool:

Von Bickley
04-19-2003, 10:43 PM
David,

Welcome to the Creek. I know you'll enjoy hanging out here. Lots of good people that enjoy Wood Working.

Tom Sweeney
04-19-2003, 11:55 PM
& sit a spell. Ditto what John & Von said - maybe you can even give us some "dirt" on Keith :D

Snow should be melting soon so put those snowmobiles away & make some sawdust :)

Welcome!