PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong!

Kathy Marshall
08-12-2011, 2:31 PM
Here I am at work, just stepped outside and thought I'd stepped into another part of the country! According to the weather, it's just a balmy 91deg! :O That's Oct/Nov weather and here I am stuck at work. Anyone else see what's wrong with this picture? Lol

Kyle Iwamoto
08-12-2011, 2:57 PM
Yeah, 91 is way too hot! :)

Scott Hackler
08-12-2011, 3:32 PM
Thats right Kyle, just rub it in our face that your in paradise! I can't wait to get back over there.

Its 91 here today and very humid from the little rain we had over the last couple days. Two days ago we had overcast, slight breeze and 84! It felt like a cold front after the 105+ days we have had. YUCK!

Marty Eargle
08-12-2011, 3:36 PM
Today is the first day its been under 95 and has rained in a number of weeks. Still super humid though. Not looking forward to next week when its back up to 100 and the air is so thick because of whatever little rain we get.

Tom Winship
08-12-2011, 3:50 PM
I think this is the 13th day over 100. Had 99 one day a couple of weeks ago otherwise it would be like 37 days over 100. No measurable rain in about six weeks. But it will.

charlie knighton
08-12-2011, 3:58 PM
Marty, its nice to see some rain nowadays, i met someone else from Willow Spring

Roger Chandler
08-12-2011, 4:04 PM
Kathy.........enjoy it while it lasts! You don't have those moderate temps in the middle of August very often.....be glad and turn that lathe on!

Jon Prouty
08-12-2011, 6:15 PM
I am in the same boat Kathy - other side of the valley actually. I'm going to go into the shop tonight for the first time in three months and get some turning in. This heat has been killing me but I figure I can stand the mid 90s.

Jon

Bernie Weishapl
08-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Guess I shouldn't complain then at 82 degs.:D Problem is had to help a friend move.

Mike Cruz
08-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Shhhhhhhhhh, Kathy! Don't mess it up...just enjoy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

George Morris
08-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Tonight it is a beautiful 60 degrees on the Mt. 2 nights ago the heat came on at 53! Our weather during the day is around 70!

Kathy Marshall
08-13-2011, 1:56 AM
Yeah, 91 is way too hot! :)
Kyle, Kyle, Kyle....you don't know what hot is lol

Kathy.........enjoy it while it lasts! You don't have those moderate temps in the middle of August very often.....be glad and turn that lathe on!
Hopefully it will last through the weekend, pretty rare to dip below 100 in August.

I am in the same boat Kathy - other side of the valley actually. I'm going to go into the shop tonight for the first time in three months and get some turning in. This heat has been killing me but I figure I can stand the mid 90s.

Jon
Just think Jon, only another 2 months to go! lol I've been turning all through the summer, the heat doesn't bother me so much its the humidity and the still days with little to no breeze. As long as there's some breeze blowing through the shop, it's bearable, but still can't wait for October to roll around.

Guess I shouldn't complain then at 82 degs.:D Problem is had to help a friend move.
Ahhhhh... Christmas weather!

Tonight it is a beautiful 60 degrees on the Mt. 2 nights ago the heat came on at 53! Our weather during the day is around 70!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Shhhhhhhhhh, Kathy! Don't mess it up...just enjoy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I would have enjoyed it more if it was Saturday :D

Thats right Kyle, just rub it in our face that your in paradise! I can't wait to get back over there.

Its 91 here today and very humid from the little rain we had over the last couple days. Two days ago we had overcast, slight breeze and 84! It felt like a cold front after the 105+ days we have had. YUCK!
Yep, I swear I almost had goosebumps lol