PDA

View Full Version : PhotoGrav install

Bruce Dorworth
08-09-2011, 8:57 PM
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought PhotoGrav3.0 I went to install it and it is trying to install to an external drive that is not hooked up. The program does not give you the option to change where it gets installed. Does anyone have idea how to get around this? The external drive is not working so this is not an option.

Bruce

Bill Cunningham
08-10-2011, 8:32 PM
C is usually the default drive for just about everything.. I don't have '3' and '2' is not particular about where you put it, or what you use for a installation code. It will even accept 'nothing' If there is nothing in the manual, I'd phone them.. What drive is it trying to install on?

Rodne Gold
08-10-2011, 11:33 PM
2 essentially has no copy protection , if you copy the directory it installs in to another computer it runs , i wonder if they fixed that in 3?
Odd that it would want to install on an external drive , is there perhaps an ini file in the install files where you can change it?

Bruce Dorworth
08-11-2011, 12:48 AM
I called PhotoGrav, and asked if there was something in the start up that I could change. Answer was no. He says something is wrong with my computer. I will continue to try and figure it out.

Bruce

Rodne Gold
08-11-2011, 2:41 AM
Check your drive names , maybe your root drive is not called c:?