PDA

View Full Version : Warning, DON't buy H K Anderson's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

Bill Huber
08-09-2011, 8:47 AM
You will wish you hadn't.

It will start out with the little 4 oz. sack form Walmart, then you will have to get the 18 oz. jar, but that will not be enough, it is on to the 52 oz. jar from Costco.

Before you know it you will be hiding small plastic bags of them in the shop drawers, under the seat of the car and anyplace you can just to get your fix. You will find yourself eating them the first thing in the morning for breakfast and then all day you will be pulling them out of you little hiding places.

Then you find that you are spending your tool money on the little things......

So to play it safe don't buy them to start with......

Ken Fitzgerald
08-09-2011, 8:49 AM
I let my wife bring them home from Costco 1 time.......and 3" in the waistline.

Michael Weber
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
..........................:)

Kevin W Johnson
08-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Bill,

Dog gone it. You had to go and tell me not to do something. Now I'm gonna have to try them and see why they are so addicting. Geez.

glenn bradley
08-09-2011, 1:47 PM
:d:d:d:d:d damhikt :d:d:d:d:d:d

fred marcuson
08-09-2011, 7:27 PM
yea but when one of your co workers neighbor works there , you wind up with huge (i'm talking 30 gal)clear bags of them at work !!!

Bill Huber
08-09-2011, 10:09 PM
yea but when one of your co workers neighbor works there , you wind up with huge (i'm talking 30 gal)clear bags of them at work !!!

This is normally used for a gloat but I think it fits here just fine..... YOU SUCK :D:D:D

Ken Fitzgerald
08-09-2011, 10:10 PM
This is normally used for a gloat but I think it fits here just fine..... YOU SUCK :D:D:D

Actually Bill....he'd crunch first and then suck........with a big plastic bag of them he would have to do that repetitively

Rob Nusbaum
08-09-2011, 10:32 PM
LOML and I were leaving Costco with a jar of those, and the guy checking receipts at the door said, "Oh, those are really good. See you tomorrow!"

Rob

Phil Thien
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
I've tried PB filled pretzels before (probably not that brand) and wasn't that wowed.

Are these better than other PB filled pretzels?

fred marcuson
08-10-2011, 9:16 AM

well not a "gloat"
but definitely a "bloat" !!!

John McClanahan
08-10-2011, 4:15 PM
This is like telling a kid "now don't but ink in that water pistol!" :D:D