PDA

View Full Version : Drozda Fabulous Finial Box - hilarious!

Jon Prouty
08-09-2011, 12:44 AM
Thanks to JD Combs, I just got to watch Drozda's DVD... she starts out in a field exercising the most ridiculous way with a rock that she picks up, lifts over her head and runs forward a few steps and throws it forward. She runs after it and picks it up and starts again. I almost died laughing at her "warm up"... I gotta find out someday if this was her being goofy or serious? I'm going to watch it a couple more times and send it on forward but had to post this interesting aspect of her DVD. JP

Jon Prouty
08-09-2011, 12:45 AM
This is probably off topic... Sorry 'bout that.JP

Scott Hackler
08-09-2011, 1:00 AM
Lol. I watched that video and thought "this is odd"! :)

Tim Boger
08-09-2011, 7:10 AM
Thanks to JD Combs, I just got to watch Drozda's DVD... she starts out in a field exercising the most ridiculous way with a rock that she picks up, lifts over her head and runs forward a few steps and throws it forward. She runs after it and picks it up and starts again. I almost died laughing at her "warm up"... I gotta find out someday if this was her being goofy or serious? I'm going to watch it a couple more times and send it on forward but had to post this interesting aspect of her DVD. JP

Hey John .... would the Drozda's DVD that you watched be part of the "sharing of DVDs" that was happening awhile back? I haven't seen mention of the activity recently, I've been watching for this very DVD to resurface in hopes that I might be the next in line to enjoy it. Please let me know if it's available.

Thanks,
Tim