PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee WW Show Breakfast Sat 2/26!!

Jeff Sudmeier
02-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Everyone,

Me and a friend are heading up to the Milwaukee Woodworking Show on Saturday the 26th. In another post about 3 or 4 people said that they wanted to meet up for breakfast. Well here is the thread to plan where and when.

I do not know Milwaukee at all, so I can't pick the place?

So the first question is who is up for breakfast?

The Second is where?

The third is what time?

Thanks everyone, I look forward to meeting you!

Jeff

Jeff Sudmeier
02-19-2005, 10:34 AM
P.s. The original thread is here. (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=147637)

Karl Laustrup
02-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey, Jeff. Wish you could have made it for Friday. We coulda had a good time.

What we need is a WW show in Madtown. I think there are enough people that would show up for a WW show at the Alliant center.

Jerry Olexa
02-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Hey Jeff. Thanks for including me and I really would like to do that. Saturday 2/26, we have a big deal event we have to attend down here. If I go to Milwaukee show , it'd be either Friday or Sunday. Sorry we couldn't make it work. Thanks again. Let us know how it was in case I drive up Sunday. Thanks much. Don't buy too many toys eerrrr tools.:D

Jeff Pilcher
02-19-2005, 1:29 PM
I'm always up for a good breakfast (hope I'm not assuming too much). I can't suggest any places to eat (unless you want to start in Illinois).
LOML decided she wants to see the show, too. Probably to make sure I don't spend too much money. Is anyone else bringing their better half?