PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Cloud Drive in Chinese

David G Baker
07-31-2011, 11:49 PM
I signed up for Amazon's Cloud Drive, I uploaded a couple CDs that were converted into MP3s one uploaded fine, the other one uploaded but the headings, title, artist and album names were all in Chinese. I tried everything I can think of including contacting Amazon but haven't found any solution yet. I checked all of the boxes that asked for language preference. I am lost as what to do to solve the problem.

Peter Stahl
08-01-2011, 8:14 PM
call Amazon

Myk Rian
08-01-2011, 8:42 PM
Chinese eh? Good reason to not use it.
Major hacking going on in that country.

Bill Huber
08-01-2011, 10:46 PM
David, I have no idea what the problem could be but if you want to ripe CDs to MP3s. The best I have found is a FREE program called Audiograbber. It is FREE, FAST and EASY to use. It puts the song name as the title, you can ripe only the songs you want.

http://www.audiograbber.org/

David G Baker
08-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Thanks Bill. I used Power2Go as the conversion software. I have used it in the past for burning copies and it worked fine but I think it was the problem so I ended up using Windows Media Player to rip the songs to mp3s prior to uploading to Amazon's Cloud Drive and all has been working fine and everything is now in English.

Bill Cunningham
08-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Did it just 'snap' change to English, or did change gradually through Engrish first? :D

David G Baker
08-07-2011, 9:15 PM
Bill,
I had to send the software to Montery California's Navy Language School. When it graduated all of the Chinese disapeared and only English remained. :)

Bill Cunningham
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Bill,
I had to send the software to Montery California's Navy Language School. When it graduated all of the Chinese disapeared and only English remained. :)

Ahh then, Congraturations!:p