PDA

View Full Version : Off To Ohio - OVWG Symposium!!

Dick Wilson
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey fellow Creekers, I am going to drag myself away from my shop kicking and screaming for 4 days to attend the Ohio Valley Symposium Sept 30th thru Oct. 2nd. Vacation time is fast approaching:D:D. I am wondering if there are any other Creekers out there who are going. The biggest disappointment was not being able to meet those of you who went to the AAW St. Paul sysmposium.

Who is planning on going???????????????????

Jamie Donaldson
07-29-2011, 12:47 PM
I know that John Keeton and I will be arriving in my little green driving machine!

John Keeton
07-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Harry Robinette is going, as well. I edited the title of your thread, Dick, so you could get a better response.

Dick Wilson
07-29-2011, 1:21 PM
Marvelous!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to meeting you, Harry, and Jamie. What about doing the same thing you folks did at St. Paul with the smiley faces?

John Keeton
07-29-2011, 2:47 PM
Dick, I am OK with that, but I suspect at this point anyway, there will be a minimal number of us. I would think just a time and place to gather for a few minutes might work. Jamie has been several times, but this will be my first time. I understand that registration is limited.

Keith E Byrd
07-29-2011, 4:40 PM
I am working on scheduling - if I can get it worked out I will go.

Jamie Donaldson
07-29-2011, 4:58 PM
Anyone who's on a diet can forget about it for that weekend- those ladies at the retreat grounds cook up a storm!

Gary Max
07-29-2011, 5:06 PM
Shoot---------we are leaving Monday for a week long outdoor show. Sure would be nice to get some time off to play-:)

Doug Thompson
07-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Setup a time and place and we'll try to make it, drop by the booth during a demo when it's slower. This is a smaller symposium but you'll have time to talk to everyone. See you there.

Randy Privett
07-30-2011, 11:05 AM
I'll be there.

Terry Quiram
07-30-2011, 8:58 PM
I will be there as a vendor.

Jon Lanier
07-30-2011, 9:43 PM
Awe man, I just got back from Ohio. Why can't they (who ever 'they' are) plan all the events I want to go to... at the same place and time?

Alan Zenreich
08-24-2011, 7:02 AM
It's no wonder I was having a hard time finding this thread. Silly me, I was searching in the Turning forum.

I'll be attending the OVWG symposium, flying in on Thursday afternoon.

It will be nice to finally meet some of the people behind the keystrokes.

When the event is over, I get on a flight to Las Vegas to attend a social media platform conference.

Busy days!