PDA

View Full Version : Gravostyle 6 won't load

Annette Plamondon
07-29-2011, 11:38 AM
I have not had any problems with my program until a few days ago when I tried loading my software and it appears as if it is loading but then it doesn't. I am using Gravostyle 6 and I have done a system restore, ran a virus scan and it still won't load. Not sure if there is a driver missing or what. I don't really want to call customer service, they can be a headache sometimes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mike Null
07-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Did you completely remove the previously installed version? I'm guessing that you must do that before you can load it again.

When you are re-loading turn off your anti-virus program and your firewall.

Annette Plamondon
07-29-2011, 11:46 AM
This is the only version of the program I have had. I have been using it since November with no problems. All of a sudden I have been having problems, nothing seems to be different about my computer...

Mike Null
07-29-2011, 11:48 AM
But did you completely uninstall it before trying to re-install it?

Annette Plamondon
07-29-2011, 11:52 AM
I haven't tired to reinstall it, just a system restore. A little worried I might mess something up

Mike Null
07-29-2011, 12:07 PM
If your software requires a dongle then I'd suggest you call tech support. If not I'd uninstall it and reinstall. If you want to try a repair first go to control panel>add-remove programs and select the program then click on the repair option. You'll need your Gravostyle disc to do a repair.

There is a chance that one of your dll files is corrupt or missing in which case a repair might take care of it.