PDA

View Full Version : Anyone herd from Jim Good I'd like to pay him

Troy Shaffer
07-28-2011, 5:13 PM
He responded quickly with info. I emailed questions and no response, so I emailed order and no response or invoice. Thought he brushed me off, then one day I recived the order. I have emailed him repeatedly and nothing. But I never payed for the stuff and would like to. Maybe my mail goes to his junk folder. If anyone could PM me contact info besides email address I could get him his money. Thanks Troy

Larry Bratton
07-28-2011, 5:33 PM
I dunno what the deal is with Jim. I wanted to purchase some LEDs from him, I e-mailed him and sent PMs. Never got a reply, so I had to go elsewhere. Don't know him but I hope he is OK. (this has been a couple of months ago)

Bob Perdue
07-28-2011, 6:27 PM
Jim works at another full time job like most of us, sometimes it is a couple months before he sends an invoice to paypal for me to pay. He has good service and good products just busy some times and takes a while. Be patient he will get it to you.

Mike Null
07-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Jim is a busy guy. He has a demanding fulltime job and small children plus his business. His business comes in last as far as his time goes.

I have pm'd his email address.