PDA

View Full Version : Starship Enterprise art

John Heavill
07-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for nice, clean artwork of the Starship Enterprise from the TV show 'Star Trek".

Not the blueprint type of drawing but something with the ship at an angle as it travels through space.

Kind of like the photo I have attached.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

God Bless.

John H.

Mark Conde
07-26-2011, 11:24 PM
I dont have any art of the USS Enterprise. But there has to be dozens on photo images that exist. Are photos not applicable for your project?

Chuck Stone
07-27-2011, 8:26 AM

Must be thousands online if you do a search. Here's a few that popped up

John Heavill
07-28-2011, 7:26 PM
Thanks Mark and Chuck. I will probably end up using one of these photos from the internet.
I just thought I'd ask if there were any 'nice, clean, hi-res' or 'vector' images out there.
Thanks again for responding to my search.
God Bless America
John H.

AL Ursich
07-28-2011, 9:55 PM
If you don't worry about the copyright you could scan the Hallmark 1991 Xmas Ornament.... Back in 1990 when I was married we went to the Hallmark Convention and heard about the 91 Starship at the August Show. We were collectors.... I even asked at the show, would the Starships be a series? The Answer from the TOP was no... Just one.... Well, that year Gene died and the Toy Collectors, Starship collectors, and Hallmark Collectors went after them.... I came home here in Oct of 1990 and saw a bunch here on the shelf of the local Hallmark Stores... We were on a waiting list for them in San Diego.... I brought back a Copy Paper Box full of them from Farm Country PA.... No one had money for them here.... Bought for $20.00 and sold them for between $150.00 and $350.00 in the peek.... The Ex called 6 months ago, finding 8 in the Garage.... Did I want them?... Let her sell them for $1200.00....

I even sold some at the Star Trek Convention at San Diego that year.... Met Capt Kirk...

AL

Bill Cunningham
07-28-2011, 10:09 PM
If you don't worry about the copyright you could scan the Hallmark 1991 Xmas Ornament.... Back in 1990 when I was married we went to the Hallmark Convention and heard about the 91 Starship at the August Show. We were collectors.... I even asked at the show, would the Starships be a series? The Answer from the TOP was no... Just one.... Well, that year Gene died and the Toy Collectors, Starship collectors, and Hallmark Collectors went after them.... I came home here in Oct of 1990 and saw a bunch here on the shelf of the local Hallmark Stores... We were on a waiting list for them in San Diego.... I brought back a Copy Paper Box full of them from Farm Country PA.... No one had money for them here.... Bought for $20.00 and sold them for between $150.00 and $350.00 in the peek.... The Ex called 6 months ago, finding 8 in the Garage.... Did I want them?... Let her sell them for $1200.00....

I even sold some at the Star Trek Convention at San Diego that year.... Met Capt Kirk...

AL

I have one of those.. Mint condx and in the box.. A customer of my wife's old cleaning business was going to toss it out, and asked her if she wanted it.. She brought it home to me.. You can plug it in to the light string, and the lights on it 'light up' ...The bidding can start now..ha

Chuck Stone
07-29-2011, 9:53 AM
Thanks Mark and Chuck. I will probably end up using one of these photos from the internet..

These came from the FB page of one of the show's writers. I can ask
him if he's got bigger ones, but I don't know about vector..