PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Filter Needed

Craig Matheny
07-23-2011, 10:10 PM
I did a search and saw a couple items on this but found no pics and most units did smoke and odor. What I need is away to reduce the smoke being sent to the outside world some. Currently I run a 4" 1hp blower vented through the roof. Works great but would like to reduce the smoke, everyone loves the smell they think their at the beach or camping I personally can't smell it any more. Thanks

Mark Conde
07-23-2011, 10:44 PM
The smoke is so minimal-- why bother? It's already being vented through the roof, it has to be a non issue to most everyone. Is there a state law or local ordinance pushing your decision?

Craig Matheny
07-23-2011, 10:51 PM
As a rule of thumb you are 100% correct however cutting Baltic Birch all day and if the breeze stops it hovers and flows off the roof and just makes it uncomfortable for the guest at the theme park, just trying to help out some no one is pushing for it

Duane Parcells
07-24-2011, 7:28 PM
Hi Craig

I believe Dan Hintz (spelling may be wrong) has posted instructions for a inexpensive home made filter here several times. Do a search and it will come up.
He will probably see the post and respond to it too.
Duane

Duane Parcells
07-24-2011, 7:33 PM
Found it.....

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?143725-DIY-air-filtration-unit-for-lt-200&highlight=home+made+filter

Have not built it yet because my neighbors don't care. I will when they complain.

Duane

Craig Matheny
07-24-2011, 8:44 PM
Thank you looks fairly simple