PDA

View Full Version : Need help with photo editing

Dave Bonde
07-23-2011, 9:31 PM
I know a lot of you here are excellent photographers and photoshop experts and I need some help. I would like to remove the shadow that is behind the motorcyle and in the seat in the photo below. I can send someone the original and am willing to pay someone to edit this for me. I an planning to enlarge the photo to a 16X20 size. Thanks Dave

Brian Brown
07-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Dave,

Is this along the lines of what you had in mind?
Hard to get a clean result with the low res file, but I think I can with the high res file. If it was shot in a raw format, it would be best, but I will work with what you have. If you want me to do it, just PM me for an address you can send the file to.

Brian

Dave Bonde
07-24-2011, 1:01 AM
Yes Brian that is what I was looking for. After I posted my request for help, I gave it another try and got a picture I think I can live with - what probably took me 4+ hours to achieve you just out did it. It is kind of ironic that you would reply I was thinking of you when I posted - I remember the magic you worked with my birdhouse ornament . Thanks Brian and Ken for the help. Dave

Bill Cunningham
07-24-2011, 9:12 PM
Ahhh the 'clone' tool is your friend...You can duplicate as much grass as and where you want..
(in your picture that is..;))

Tim Morton
07-25-2011, 7:45 PM
the clone tool in the latest version of photoshop is amazing...that would have taken less than 1 minute.

Karl Card
07-26-2011, 3:12 AM
Photoshop is your friend.... lol.. I do like photoshop better than any other program I have ever used for photoediting and manipulation.