PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly 10% off order

Kent Wagner
07-22-2011, 6:40 PM
I have to say I'm somewhat amazed. I ordered two machines at noon on Wednesday.... got an email last night at 10:45 notifying my order had shipped....received phone call today they had arrived at business I had them shipped to...20 minutes later they were placed in my shop via forklift. I've never ordered a machine from Grizzly before, only supplies, hand tools etc., which always were shipped and received fairly quickly, but I didn't expect a jointer and planer within 48 hr. Now I get to set them up this weekend. Cool!

Mark Engel
07-22-2011, 6:41 PM
Have fun with your new machines.

Tim Morton
07-22-2011, 7:23 PM
I have to say I'm somewhat amazed. I ordered two machines at noon on Wednesday.... got an email last night at 10:45 notifying my order had shipped....received phone call today they had arrived at business I had them shipped to...20 minutes later they were placed in my shop via forklift. I've never ordered a machine from Grizzly before, only supplies, hand tools etc., which always were shipped and received fairly quickly, but I didn't expect a jointer and planer within 48 hr. Now I get to set them up this weekend. Cool!

similar situation but not quite as speedy....ordered 8" jointer on Wednesday morning and got my tracking email last night too...saying it would be delivered here in vermont today via penn. So this morning i called been and it had been handed off to new england delivery last night. So i called them and they said it just missed making it on the truck for todays delivery..but i will have it monday morning. Cannot complain about that...

Kent Wagner
07-22-2011, 7:30 PM
If they'd got your order the first time you might've had it yesterday....but still not bad!