PDA

View Full Version : New Tools Gloat

Harry Robinette
07-22-2011, 6:29 PM
Just got back from DT's picked up a 3/4 Skew Blank w/handle and 1/2 scraper w/handle should be about 14 tools and handles from Doug. Love the tools and handles. Bad for my wallet that he lives so close.

David E Keller
07-22-2011, 6:47 PM
Congrats, Harry! I wish I lived closer to Doug... I intend to make up for that distance at SWAT.

David DeCristoforo
07-22-2011, 7:21 PM
What's a "glout"?

Chris Burgess
07-22-2011, 7:32 PM
Tools??? I see no tools.....You lucky dog you.

John Keeton
07-22-2011, 8:26 PM
Harry, you are gathering quite a herd of Doug's tools - makes my small collection seem like strays!! Congrats!

Harry Robinette
07-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Yea John: still have to pick-up a couple more probably at Cincinnati.
David D: thats an Ohio education spelling( also just bad typing )
David K: he's gearing up now for swat,It is really nice having your favorite tool man 45min away, but heavy on the wallet.
Chris: I Have pictures of my Herd as John calls them on here a few times, think I'll wait a while to post them again.
Hopefully I'll be able to start using them in a couple weeks,The LOML's new knee is doing good and she can be left alone now so maybe I'll get back to the shop.

Chris Burgess
07-23-2011, 8:55 AM
Yea John: still have to pick-up a couple more probably at Cincinnati.
Chris: I Have pictures of my Herd as John calls them on here a few times, think I'll wait a while to post them again.

Had to go find them. WOW. That is a heard. Had to change shirts becasue I started drooling heavily and didnt realize it.