PDA

View Full Version : Jamieson Lasers

Dennis J Smith
07-21-2011, 2:23 PM
I'm wondering if anybody has experience with Jamieson laser, including the support?
Thanks

Don Young
07-21-2011, 8:21 PM
I have a Jamieson LG640 and after I bought it, I traveled to Connecticut to spend a couple days with Alex and Wolfgang. The trip was worth the time and the help I got from them was so important. They answered all of my questions and continue to offer quick responses to my emails when I have problem. I can attest that most of my questions ARE answered right here on the Forum but the boys at Jamieson are always happy to help. After six months, the laser works great and is easy to learn and operate. I am very happy with my decision and would be more than happy to take a call or email from you if it would help.

Everett White
07-22-2011, 12:19 PM
I have owned mt MT-530 for over 2 years now and have had no issues with getting support from them. I would have NO problems dealing with them again in the future. In the beginning there was an issue but they were all over it and got me up and running quickly. I also went for training and spent a day and half with them and that made all the difference. If you go, make sure to get one of those HUGE deli sandwiches from the nearby deli.

Dennis J Smith
07-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Don,
Thanks for the reply and I may impose on you for more information in the near future if you don't mine.

Dennis

Dennis J Smith
07-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Everett:
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Dennis