PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Boards suppliers

Mark Conde
07-16-2011, 1:16 PM
Hello all,

I have been making cutting boards myself and it just is not working out. It takes too long to make and still turn profit. I obviously love my own quality and I am looking for suppliers to buy cutting boards from with the same quality. Any positive experiences out there? I sure would appreciate some feedback.:rolleyes:

I currently make them from maple, 1" thick, 11" x 18" with finger slots. I am willing to use anyone that makes a descent product with reasonable prices and fast turnaround.

Robert Alexander
07-16-2011, 1:56 PM
Hello all,

I have been making cutting boards myself and it just is not working out. It takes too long to make and still turn profit. I obviously love my own quality and I am looking for suppliers to buy cutting boards from with the same quality. Any positive experiences out there? I sure would appreciate some feedback.:rolleyes:

I currently make them from maple, 1" thick, 11" x 18" with finger slots. I am willing to use anyone that makes a descent product with reasonable prices and fast turnaround.
Check out the friends of the Creek for C.N.C. work or the Camaster or Shopbot forums for someone that might be local.

Paul Grothouse
07-17-2011, 8:48 PM
Depending on how many you need we can probably help you out. We specialize in custom cutting surfaces, but can get the price down on volume jobs.