PDA

View Full Version : Woodworking at Home DVD Mag

Glenn Clabo
02-16-2005, 9:13 AM
This is a confession and an attempt help those also aflicted with my lack of attention problem. I know many of us took advantage of the subscription offer that Chris extended about this time last year...so I'm sending this to inform everyone that the renewal notices are (were in my case) in the package along with the DVD. I really look forward to the DVD more than any other magazine...and would hate to miss one. I have not heard of anyone not happy with the product so if you were like me and let the garbage eat your renewal... you may want to contact Chris.

Michael Perata
02-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Glenn

Do you have a link to the site?

Glenn Clabo
02-16-2005, 2:04 PM
Michael... Here you go...
http://www.woodworkingathome.com/index.html

Jim Becker
02-16-2005, 8:50 PM
Doh!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks for the reminder...)

Tim Morton
02-17-2005, 9:15 PM
I thought we were all going to hold off on renewal for one month as a way to motivate chris to stay smoke free? My renewal form is sitting on my desk with a note to check back with him on March 10th. :cool:

Christopher Pine
02-18-2005, 3:40 PM
This is a confession and an attempt help those also aflicted with my lack of attention problem. I know many of us took advantage of the subscription offer that Chris extended about this time last year...so I'm sending this to inform everyone that the renewal notices are (were in my case) in the package along with the DVD. I really look forward to the DVD more than any other magazine...and would hate to miss one. I have not heard of anyone not happy with the product so if you were like me and let the garbage eat your renewal... you may want to contact Chris.

MAy I ask whaty offer. I subscribe . I started few months ago.. Was it a special price or somthing?