PDA

View Full Version : Mobile DVD library? Stalled out?

Jon Prouty
07-14-2011, 9:31 PM
Just checking to see if this concept stalled out or if folks have forgotten they have DVDs on the shelf.

JP

John Keeton
07-14-2011, 10:22 PM
Jon, there are a bunch of them out there, for sure. I have forgotten how many I put into circulation (7 or 8 possibly), and others did, as well. It is a shame folks do not take seriously the intent of the idea - to keep them moving.

David Warkentin
07-14-2011, 11:24 PM
I got one of yours John on saturday and fixing to put it back out there in a day or two. That Bill Grumbine seems like he would be a good teacher.

Dan Hintz
07-15-2011, 6:50 AM
It is a shame folks do not take seriously the intent of the idea - to keep them moving.
Been on The Creek for 4+ years and I can count the number of times I've seen videos listed on one hand, unfortunately.

That Bill Grumbine seems like he would be a good teacher.
Bill is a couple of hours from me. I have been unsuccessful at getting some of my local turning friends together to take a class... either too busy, too poor, etc. It's cheaper to share a class with one or two others, and at this point I don't care if I know them. Saw Bill at a semi-local turner's meet and his instruction style is both amusing and informative.

Tim Thiebaut
07-15-2011, 8:21 AM
Its rare I see one a month posted to get passed along, I have not got to watch any of them yet and I have really wanted to see Cindy D.'s, may just have to buy a copy of it. If I do buy one at some point I will throw it into circulation to add to the DVD's after I watch it.

Lee Koepke
07-15-2011, 8:53 AM
I have one from Richard Raffan that I plan on releasing soon! I have had it about a month or so ... watched it 1.5 times, and will be ready to share realllllll soon!!!!