View Full Version : Looking for assembily parts for custom plaque

Annette Plamondon
07-12-2011, 10:46 AM
I have to assemble a custom plaque, rather large, that has a decorative glass that stands off the back plaque (plate) an inch or so and my boss wants me to find a supplier for standoffs(?). The hardware that holds the glass on the plaque! I am not even sure what they are called! :) Does anyone know where I could find such an item? Thanks!

Daryl Gregg
07-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Bur-lane has them

Doug Griffith
07-12-2011, 11:32 AM
I would also check out CR Laurence

Dennis Heskett
07-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Montroy.com carries Pizazz brand

Martin Boekers
07-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Actually they are called stand-offs!

These guys have an "affordable" line,

www.outwater.com/promo/standoffs.htm (http://www.outwater.com/promo/standoffs.htm)

Joe De Medeiros
07-12-2011, 1:11 PM
I would also check out CR Laurence

CR Laurence is a great place, they have all kinds of custom hardware, for hanging Architectural glass panels. they also have a very extensive catalog.