PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Addition

Ralph Butts
07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Hello all,
After all my posts pertaining my decision making process on purchasing a new table saw. I finally pulled the trigger. Too long of a story to go into but lets say the signs were all there that this was a deal that was meant to be.

David Nelson1
07-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Sweet!!!!!!!! Is it @ home yet?

Ralph Butts
07-11-2011, 1:03 PM
That's my baby sitting in its new home.

frank shic
07-11-2011, 9:55 PM
please give us all a review when you get a chance. a number of members have inquired about the grizzly sliding table saw!

Von Bickley
07-12-2011, 2:28 PM
If that doesn't make you happy..... Something is wrong with you.

Congratulations....

Ralph Butts
07-12-2011, 5:36 PM
Sorry I have had a couple of busy days since the weekend pickup. I will certainly get back to everyone with a review once I have had a chance to use the saw. I will be building a set of base cabinets in the shop doubling as a miter saw station (New Yankee inspired). I grew tired of wrestling with plywood sheets and home made panel cutting jigs and I cannot fit a larger slider in my shop (2 car garage) so after much deliberation and many many hours of absorbing information from fellow creekers I came across a really sweet deal that I could not pass up. I am still sporting a pretty big grin as I type this message. BTW the setup/tuning has been very straight forward so far. More to come!