PDA

View Full Version : Using Scroll Saw Patterns

Ray Mighells
07-11-2011, 9:49 AM
In the past I have used patterns from the Scrollsaw Workshop, which incidently, has some nice patterns. I have forgotten how to open the patterns in Corel X3. I have tried to import just the pattern page without success. Printing the pattern and importing that doesn't work either. It produces too many overlapping hairlines. Any suggestions appreciated.

Jeff Belany
07-11-2011, 1:49 PM
They should save as a PDF, at least mine do. I have no problem in X4, don't know about X3.

Jeff iin northern Wisconsin

Larry Bratton
07-11-2011, 1:54 PM
They work in X3 also. The vectors are preserved in the PDF.

Michael Kowalczyk
07-11-2011, 2:05 PM
Ray,
Just a thought
Remember that when you bring a PDF into CDR that the pages are also brought in (if it has multiple pages) and you have to look at the bottom to see the pages and select them. If this is not the issue then please disregard.

Larry Bratton
07-11-2011, 2:17 PM
Ray,
Just a thought
Remember that when you bring a PDF into CDR that the pages are also brought in (if it has multiple pages) and you have to look at the bottom to see the pages and select them. If this is not the issue then please disregard.

Good thinking there Michael. The files from Scrollsaw WS are always multipage files. You can also select the page numbers you want to import also.