PDA

View Full Version : Had a brief visit

Steve Jenkins
02-15-2005, 1:28 PM
On Sunday afternoon Charlie and Jenny Plesums stopped by for a vist. They were on their way back to Austin so didn't have a lot of time but it's always nice to meet face to face.George very obviously is really happy with his new MiniMax.
Thanks for stopping and I hope you come again when you're in the area.
I apologize to the pic police.

Jim Becker
02-15-2005, 2:44 PM
George??? :D

Always nice to get visits...and make them.

Steve Jenkins
02-15-2005, 5:13 PM
Well Gee. Sorry Charlie

Charlie Plesums
02-15-2005, 5:21 PM
It was fun meeting Sam Jenkins in Dallas, and seeing the fine work he does in a VERY well equipped shop. Nice guy, that George Jenkins.

Don was making a kitchen counter out of Ipe - looked beautiful (hint for the picture police), and may be copied at our home one of these years if Jim doesn't mind our stealing his idea!

Charlie Whasisname

Bart Leetch
02-15-2005, 6:08 PM
Well Steve sometimes your almost impossible. :eek: :D

Herb Blair
02-15-2005, 7:00 PM
the inability to get names correct is a Texas Thang.... I think it comes from eating the worm in the bottom of the bottle. I have the same problem Steve.

Steve Jenkins
02-16-2005, 7:44 AM
The problem stems from the fact that I've been accused of being schizo but we continue to deny it. Steve

Jim Becker
02-16-2005, 9:19 AM
I met those folks, Steve, and they are tough...they just can't agree on anything except for being in denial...

Mike Mastin
02-16-2005, 9:30 AM
The Plesuns stopped by our store on Saturday! I always like to meet forum members as it is nice to put a name to a face finally :)

Charlie Plesums
02-16-2005, 10:04 AM
We enjoyed meeting Mike too. He is real friendly, but he is dangerous. It cost us over $60 to get out of his shop.

Of course I came home with some really nice Birds Eye Maple, from Mike's great selection and reasonable prices. And my wife (also a woodworker) got some Jatoba to play with. Mike is doubly dangerous because his shop is pretty close to my son's home, so we will probably visit again... and again.