PDA

View Full Version : Common George what what master pieces do you have hidden away

Brian Ashton
07-08-2011, 3:45 AM
...that you can inspire us with. Or nuggets of information...

george wilson
07-08-2011, 10:23 AM
I have posted many pictures of work already. Many are in the FAQ section,which you must be a contributor to access,I think. If you search for posts by me,the ones I posted most pictures say whatever it was followed by "I Made".

I have a lot more things to post,but they are all slide pictures that I'll have to get converted onto a disc so they can be posted. Some time I'll have to get that done.

george wilson
07-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Brian,I see that you have been here since 2007,much longer than I have. With your low post count,you may not have been on the forum enough to have seen all the things I have posted.

I encourage you to donate so you can access the FAQ section,where there are lots of things made by many members. It would be worth it if you want inspiration. Inspiration is very important because it means the difference between just thinking about making something,and getting excited enough to actually do it. And,that is all the difference in the World!!!! :)

Jim Koepke
07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Inspiration is very important because it means the difference between just thinking about making something,and getting excited enough to actually do it. And,that is all the difference in the World!!!!

A little inspiration and a few round tuits and any man could conquer the world! :D

jtk

Ray Gardiner
07-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Brian,

I'd suggest politely that George is anything BUT Common...

Regards
Ray

Pam Niedermayer
07-08-2011, 1:11 PM
I'd suggest politely that George is anything BUT Common...

Indeed he is; but I'd thought the OP meant "come on," just a spelling problem.

Pam

john brenton
07-08-2011, 1:19 PM
That's what I assumed...either that, or the lyrics from some old Irish folksong that I hadn't heard before.

"Ohhhhhh, common George, common George, What masterpieces have you hidden away? Hidden away? Hidden away? Ohhhhhh, common George, common George, What masterpieces have you hidden away? Hidden away from view!"

Indeed he is; but I'd thought the OP meant "come on," just a spelling problem.

Pam

David Nelson1
07-08-2011, 2:11 PM
That's what I assumed...either that, or the lyrics from some old Irish folksong that I hadn't heard before.

"Ohhhhhh, common George, common George, What masterpieces have you hidden away? Hidden away? Hidden away? Ohhhhhh, common George, common George, What masterpieces have you hidden away? Hidden away from view!"

I'll never get that tune outta my head now!!!

john brenton
07-08-2011, 2:26 PM
I don't know about you Dave, but in my head it is sung to the tune of "Buffalo Gals".

I'll never get that tune outta my head now!!!

george wilson
07-08-2011, 2:33 PM
I can't make those lyrics fit into that tune,John!!:)

George Neill
07-08-2011, 7:28 PM
I thought the OP was referring to me! :rolleyes:

Brian Ashton
07-08-2011, 9:32 PM
LOL woops!