PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning Magazine: Alan Carter Is The Man

Harry Robinette
07-07-2011, 4:35 PM
I just read Alan's interview in Woodturning Magazine.Tegan Foley did an outstanding job as usual. Congratulation to you Alan for a really great showing of some of your work but mostly for the openness of the interview and incite into your work and yourself.

Tim Rinehart
07-07-2011, 5:07 PM
Harry, I can hardly wait. Not but about 2 hours ago, I sent in my subscription to the magazine, and opted to take that issue as my "starting issue", as opposed to the "next issue". I really enjoy Alan's pieces, so I'll be looking forward to that issue when it arrives.

John Keeton
07-07-2011, 5:17 PM
You should have seen the many pieces of Alan's on display at AAW!!! The magazine pics simply do not do justice to his work.

Harry Robinette
07-07-2011, 8:48 PM
John
I really wanted to be there but LOML had her knee replaced on the monday after so with everything going on for that I just couldn't do it,let alone the money situation
just no way to make it.I am going to Turning 2011 in Cincy Sept,30 31 and Oct 1.

Scott Hackler
07-07-2011, 9:37 PM
You should have seen the many pieces of Alan's on display at AAW!!! The magazine pics simply do not do justice to his work.

I can attest to that! Alan's work is top notch and I spent a lot of time looking it over!

John Keeton
07-07-2011, 9:59 PM
JI am going to Turning 2011 in Cincy Sept,30 31 and Oct 1.Harry, I will see you there!!

David DeCristoforo
07-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Sweet!! Love it when a guy gets some recognition. Alan's stuff is "over the top" for sure.