PDA

View Full Version : Be my Valentine!

Mark Singer
02-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Just had a great dinner out with my LOML and Jessica, my daughter....wonderful life ! We talked about today and years ago...good times.... Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and enjoy each moment....each wonderful special moment! Life full of surprises....like most things....you get back what you put in....thank you! and Thank you! Very nice wine and great company....all a Valentine could posssibly want! :confused:

Jeff Sudmeier
02-15-2005, 8:10 AM
Mark,

Glad to hear that you had a great night with your valentine. My valentine has to work late Monday nights, so we had our "date" on Saturday. We went out to dinner and a movie, our favorite date.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's day!

Jim Becker
02-15-2005, 8:16 AM
Happy, Happy!!

Jerry Olexa
02-15-2005, 7:04 PM
Valentine's day ended up special here also. In the late afternoon, I purchased (as my LOML says,"another tool") in this case a Jet Mortiser. That day's mail bought some new parts for my GrrRipper. That evening, LOML and I dined alone at home with candlelight Filet Mignon and Lobster. As dinner was winding down, the doorbell rang. It was my daughter, Jennifer and her husband to surprise us and happily announce that they were now officially pregnant. This after several years of no success, She had just ended fertility treatments about a month ago and was not looking forward to the next phase. So it was a GREAT day! Trust you all had a happy Valentine's day!!

Bill Sampson
02-15-2005, 10:42 PM
Valentine's Day just happened to be our 45 wedding annv. Forty five roses and dinner at Ruth's Chris was appropriate for the day. Dinner was great, but the memory of our years together was even better. I trust you all made the LOYL feel very special on this day.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

Dan Gill
02-16-2005, 9:26 AM
We celebrated twice, both times before the actual day. My wife was out of town most of the week, but came home on Friday. By a strange coincidence, both of the remaining kids were gone, so I presented her with flowers, a card, and dinner out. Lovely, just the two of us.

On Sunday, we went to a local Japanese Hibachi Table restaurant with two other couples in our church care group, then out for ice cream at Coldstone Creamery. That was also fun. So we got the best of both worlds - time alone with each other and time in company with other couples.

Jason Roehl
02-17-2005, 8:22 AM
Valentine's Day just happened to be our 45 wedding annv. Forty five roses and dinner at Ruth's Chris was appropriate for the day. Dinner was great, but the memory of our years together was even better. I trust you all made the LOYL feel very special on this day.

Bill Sampson, Richmond
Happy Anniversary! You've got my folks beat by 5 years--they got hitched in '65, so it was their 40th on the 14th. I couldn't take them out to dinner or anything, though--they're snowbirding in the Sunshine State. It was my wife's turn this year, so we had shrimp Alfredo for dinner (at home, the kids like it too). It's our 10th anniversary this year, though, so I have until July 1 to come up with something a little special.