PDA

View Full Version : The pen twins

Jim Burr
07-03-2011, 9:00 PM
I cast the blanks for these over the last few days. Since I head back to full time work tomorrow, I wanted to finish these. A nurse friend of mine wanted one for her (green/blue) and one for her sister (pink). Both Ti Aero kits from CSUSA, wet sanded to 8k and polished with Hutts Ultra Gloss. This is not my favorite kit, but ladies like the size and weight. I get 2 blanks per casting so if I screw up, I have a spare! I shot these outside so the pearlesence would show up...I hope. C&C used on the next one!

Michael James
07-03-2011, 9:46 PM
Jim, those castings are very nice. I think the girls are really gonna like these!
Happy holiday amigo!!!:D
mj

David E Keller
07-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Sorry you have to work on the 4th, but the recipients will surely be happy to see you show up!

I like them both, but I'd go with the pink if I had to choose.

Bernie Weishapl
07-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Jim those are fine looking pens. I do like the pink. I sell more pink than any other color including wood.

Billy Tallant
07-04-2011, 2:10 AM
Both are very nice looking pens. I think I need to add some pink pens to my inventory!

John Keeton
07-04-2011, 8:52 AM
Jim, nice work on the castings - they look great! I guess I will have to go with blue just to add some balance to this thread!:D Though - the pink is nice, too.