PDA

View Full Version : AAW Symposium Gloat

John M. Smith
07-01-2011, 9:09 PM
I had a blast at the symposium!! Seen a lot of demos and had a lot of fun shopping. Meeting Malcom Tibbets and Mark Baker were highlights. Looking forward to the Ohio Symposium this fall :D:D:D:D:D:D

Steve Schlumpf
07-01-2011, 9:19 PM
Glad to hear you had fun! Looks like quite the haul! Pretty sure John Keeton and Jamie Donaldson are going to the Ohio symposium. Sounds like it would be fun!

Keith E Byrd
07-01-2011, 10:04 PM
John- that is quite a haul!
Can you point me to info on the Ohio Symposium?

Doug W Swanson
07-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Nice haul...

Is your table saw in your bedroom or is your bed in your shop? It's hard to tell in the picture...

Michael James
07-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Quite the shopping spree there amigo! Must have been a real hoot...
mj

Tim Thiebaut
07-02-2011, 12:53 AM
Wow what a haul you made!! Congrats on all the goodies you were able to get.

John Keeton
07-02-2011, 9:01 AM
John, looks like you scored big time!! And, Steve is correct, Jamie and I will be attending the OVWG Symposium the last weekend in September. Jamie is providing first class transport in the Porsche!!!! Not sure how my inner teenager will react to that after carting myself around in my 2004 Toyota Corolla! But, I am quite sure it will make us look better!:cool::p:D

John- that is quite a haul!
Can you point me to info on the Ohio Symposium?Keith, here is the link - http://www.ovwg.org/Turning2011/index.htm

This will be my first attendance, but it has the reputation of being a fantastic event.