PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw Issue - Help PLEASE

James & Zelma Litzmann
06-30-2011, 6:21 PM
When I open a photo up in Image Adjustment Lab my, "ok, cancel and help" buttons have dissappeared . . . :rolleyes: Would anyone know why or how to fix it?

Larry Bratton
06-30-2011, 8:17 PM
Their may be some other fix, but one for sure is to hold down the F8 key when opening Corel. That resets everything to default settings.

Jeff Belany
07-01-2011, 11:11 AM
WOW! I was just thinking about posting almost the same thing. I was saving some files (in Windows, not Corel) this morning and when I went to click OK -- guess what? -- there was no 'OK' or 'Cancel' buttons in the bottom of the box!! Where did they go? Anybody have any ideas? I guess I can try a restore point. Not sure what else. I will wait and try rebooting and see if that helps. Computers!! I used to love them -- not so much any more!! Tough getting old!!

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Larry Bratton
07-01-2011, 12:39 PM
What version of Corel are you using? F8 didn't work????

Dan Hintz
07-01-2011, 1:09 PM
Have you (or Windows) installed any OS updates lately?

Mike Null
07-01-2011, 1:36 PM
Assuming you do routine computer maintenance updates to Windows or your anti-virus could be a cause.

You can try restoring your pc to an earlier time. That should fix the problem.

If not, be sure you are up to date with your Corel fixes. Finally, try to do a Corel repair from the pc control panel and using your Corel install disc.

James & Zelma Litzmann
07-01-2011, 6:21 PM
Is actually a rebuilt computer, a new one, sorta. I am using Corel X4, I will F8 and if that doesn't work then I will try to restore to an earlier time and see if that will work. Thanks everyone!

Bruce Larson
07-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Try reducing the size of your icons or reducing the resolution in your display properties.
Same bug drove me nuts a few months ago. the solution is found in windows forums.