PDA

View Full Version : New Work Headed to the Big Show

Perry Holbrook
02-14-2005, 6:55 AM
I just finished (last night) these new pieces. The tables are Cherry, Quilted Maple Veneer and Wenge. One has a copper tile top, the other has glass tiles. The boxes are a slight modification of my older designs.

I'm packing up and heading to Philly for my biggest show of the year and hopefully these additions will be received well by the buyers. The show is the Buyers Market of American Crafts, where 10000 gallery and shop buyers come to place there orders for the year. There will be 2000 artist with booths filled with blown glass, jewelry, pottery, wood, metal, etc.

I'll try to take a few pictures of the show and share them next week.

Perry

Glenn Clabo
02-14-2005, 7:03 AM
Perry,
Inspirational...and I'm sure you'll do well. You do amazing work. Can't wait to see the pics of the show.

Next time we are in Warwick we'll make sure we find JW Graham gallery.

Those of you who haven't...check out Perry's website for more inspiration! http://www.kopperwood.com/

Michael Stafford
02-14-2005, 7:55 AM
Perry, your new boxes are beautiful. I hope you do well. :)

Ken Fitzgerald
02-14-2005, 8:40 AM
Perry.....Gorgeous! I'm stymied......I don't know whether to call you an artist or a craftsman but as previously stated you certainly are inspirational!

Jeff Sudmeier
02-14-2005, 8:51 AM
Perry, wow what amazing work that you do! I wish you luck in getting lots of orders!

Andy London
02-14-2005, 9:40 AM
Awsome work Perry as usual!!! I hope you do very well.

We did our first trade show two weeks ago, "ACTS" organized by the three provincial governments to bring galleries in...all juried...boy I wasn't prepared for the orders we received and have to make some bigger decisions on how to proceed soon....

Have fun and all the best!!

Andy

Jim Becker
02-14-2005, 9:42 AM
Wonderful work, Perry. I wish you the best in the show!!

John Shuk
02-14-2005, 9:47 AM
Nice work Perry. Nice job with the photography as well.
John

Dave Brandt
02-14-2005, 3:31 PM
They get my vote for best in show! Awesome work. On the copper-topped table, I've also had miter joints open up like that! :D

Ray Turney
02-14-2005, 9:34 PM
Perry, received the tickets. If this is any example of what you're bringing to Louisville, I'm really looking forward to it! Beautiful, artistic work. See you in March.
Ray

Christopher Stahl
02-14-2005, 9:39 PM
Wonderful work, Perry. Good luck at the show. Make sure to let us know when you get back.

chris

Philip Duffy
02-15-2005, 4:20 AM
Perry, Beautiful work! BZ Phil

Kelly C. Hanna
02-15-2005, 7:52 AM
WOW, those are beautiful!! You are very talented....good luck at the show!!