PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Aleta Allen
02-13-2005, 3:39 PM
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. I have been reading posts on this forum for a few weeks. I have enjoyed the reading and decided to join in. I found this forum from the other forum I belong to, engravers forum. I know several of you here from that.

I started my laser engraving business over 1 year ago. I have been doing a little woodworking with my husband as a hobby only for many years.

I hope to be able to add to the forum at some point, but so far, I am still doing more learning from those of you nice enough to help others, then giving help myself.:)

Thanks again,

aleta allen
Country Images
Holton, KS

Mark Singer
02-13-2005, 4:16 PM
Hi,

It's a pleasure.....
We are very nice and you sound nice too!
Welcome!

Aleta Allen
02-13-2005, 5:14 PM
Thanks. I look forward to learning and sharing more. It is great to have a place like this for everyone.:)

Thanks,

aleta allen
Country Images
Holton, KS

Gary Shoemake
02-13-2005, 5:16 PM
HI Aleta

I've read a number of your posts over on the other forum. Welcome to the Creek the waters fine and the folks are great.

Gary

Ted Shrader
02-13-2005, 5:18 PM
Hi Aleta -

Welcome to the Creek. A friendly place to dangle your feet in the water. Lots of good people to exchange ideas with.

Don't forget to visit the other forums we have here, too.

I grew up in Great Bend, went to college at KU. The Navy brought me to Virginia.

Welcome,
Ted

Keith Outten
02-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Welcome Aleta,

Were glad you decided to join us, the Members of SawMill Creek are friendly and always helpful.

Jeff Sudmeier
02-14-2005, 8:42 AM
Welcome Aleta, You have joined the best forum on the net! Don't be afraid to expand beyond the laser forum as well :)

Aleta Allen
02-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!:) I have enjoyed visiting the other forums also. I love working with wood, and have a lot to learn there also. Yes, many of you I have seen on the other forums, I enjoy the engravers forum very much.

I look forward to visiting more.

Thanks

Aleta Allen
02-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Great Bend to Virginia ! Wow what a change! I don't get out to that part of Kansas much, but I am near KU, lawrence is a nice town. I am in the middle of KU and KSU country!

Nice to meet you.