PDA

View Full Version : File Update

john brenton
06-28-2011, 1:52 PM
I got this email from Amazon:

"Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 103xxxxxxxxx from BIC Superstore has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com."

I called BIC Superstore and they said they had run out of stock.

I called Amazon @ 1(866) 216-1072 and talked to a woman named Laura in customer service. She sounded cute with a Spanish accent, and was really helpful. I explained that my problem was with feeling like a third party to this thing instead of being contacted or negotiated with like I would have to do on Ebay. She understood that and said she'd be processing the paperwork on my complaint, and also sending me info on how to leave feedback even though the order didn't go through.

I told her that no good deed goes unpunished, so that I'll reward her for her attentiveness by letting everyone know that she's the one to gripe to.

george wilson
06-28-2011, 3:15 PM
DO let us know how to leave feedback!!! I appreciate that the pricing was a mistake,I just do not like being lied to. I've said that before. It is that principle that miffs me. I know I'll never get the semi-soft Mexican files.:)

john brenton
06-28-2011, 3:30 PM
George,

It's the same thing here. I don't like the fact that I can spend hours checking prices, decide on their product, pay for the product, then they can just cancel it like that with zero penalty. It seems biased toward the seller to me. I haven't dealt much with Amazon, but at least with ebay you feel like you and the seller/buyer are on an even playing field.

george wilson
06-28-2011, 3:41 PM
I read a bunch of their feedback. Several times"damaged in warehouse" was used as an excuse. Also blamed Amazon a number of times.

john brenton
06-28-2011, 4:17 PM
I can't leave feedback for some reason. I contacted customer service and it's like the transaction never happened. Oh well, I got a gift certificate out of it. Complaining pays. Sweet girl too...dang, I don't know what's up with those Amazon customer service reps. We chatted and laughed for about 20 minutes.

kevin loftus
07-04-2011, 11:01 PM
We chatted and laughed for about 20 minutes.

You ole' smooth talker you. :D

Shawn Stennett
07-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I got my one fill out of the six I ordered.

john brenton
07-05-2011, 12:07 AM
They call me old smoothy. Its either because I'm good with the ladies or because I smell like rotten milk and whey powder.

You ole' smooth talker you. :D