PDA

View Full Version : AAW Symposium Celeb meetings

Scott Hackler
06-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I was too pre-occupied talking to Bin Pho and Molly Winton and a few others to remember to snap the picture but I did run into this fella at the instant gallery. He is so nice and gracious.

David Ellsworth

I also met this fella after taking his demo and buying his chuck holder. Also a real gem of a guy. My wife had a good time talking to his wife as well.

Trent Bosch

John Keeton
06-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Great pics, Scott!! I saw a bunch of "well-knowns" in my constant travelings around the symposium, but not many "face-to-face" conversations like these - good stuff!

Jeff Fagen
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM
I did meet Trent and his wife,nice folks,I like his videos.

Bob Bergstrom
06-27-2011, 11:34 PM
I was a videographer for one of Trent's session and was super impressed with his presentation. Very articulate and practical (used a lot of Harbor Freight stuff).

Scott Hackler
06-28-2011, 12:46 AM
And Bob did a fine job running the camera! I was sitting on the front row for this, my only attended demo!

Bob Bergstrom
06-28-2011, 8:14 AM
Thanks Scott. I was really disappointed with the Quality of cameras and projectors that were being used. I used my Canon GL2. I just wanted to give the attendees something close to what I was able to view. For seven demos I had the best seat in the house.