PDA

View Full Version : Usps

Richard Jones
06-23-2011, 2:41 PM
my carrier lady dropped off a big box with the words MONSTER scrawled on it, wonder what that could be? And I believe a similar box will be delivered tomorrow, which would be the balance of my order. Any guesses as to what I'll be doing this weekend?

:D

Rich (patiently articulating by the mailbox) in VA

Tim Thiebaut
06-23-2011, 2:48 PM
I am SO jealous!!! I believe I will be ordering mine very shortly..for the money I think this is the best opition I have seen, have fun!

Roger Chandler
06-23-2011, 3:20 PM
my carrier lady dropped off a big box with the words MONSTER scrawled on it, wonder what that could be? And I believe a similar box will be delivered tomorrow, which would be the balance of my order. Any guesses as to what I'll be doing this weekend?

:D

Rich (patiently articulating by the mailbox) in VA

Congrats Rich..........you are going to like hollowing with the monster rig.......makes a great difference!

Rick Markham
06-23-2011, 5:02 PM
Congrats! You are going to love it. Did you get the carbide inserts?

Exciting stuff, now take her for a spin!

Matt Hutchinson
06-23-2011, 6:53 PM
I am green with envy!

But if I were green as in "fresh cut woodturning awesomeness", I would be scared and running. I have a feeling you are gonna do some "monster" damage to your log pile.

Have fun!

Hutch

Cathy Schaewe
06-23-2011, 9:23 PM
It's a heck of a tool - you'll love it!

David E Keller
06-23-2011, 9:30 PM
Congrats, Rich! I think it bears mentioning that photo evidence is a technical requirement to complete this gloat!

Richard Jones
06-26-2011, 10:44 AM
My mom has been visiting this week, thought she was going back on Sat, but she said she hadn't visited long enough, so I'll take her back home on Tuesday. Haven't had much time to do anything in the shop, but glad she decided to stay, she's really had a good time sitting on the porch, monitoring the hummingbird nest and babies, and napping :)

Will get back to that spinny thing later in the week, I promise. Pics to follow.

Rich

Jim Burr
06-26-2011, 2:07 PM
Your gonna have fun now!! I have to get the big one now the big lathe is on the way.

Steve bellinger
06-26-2011, 7:07 PM
man i wish he had sent it here by mistake.:)I really got to get me one of them as i 'm trying to make a urn, and having trouble getting deep enough with the tools i have.

Josh Bowman
06-26-2011, 7:23 PM
Congrats, Rich! I think it bears mentioning that photo evidence is a technical requirement to complete this gloat!
I'm with David....no pictures......it didn't happen. Congrats though, you'll love it.