PDA

View Full Version : Need Help from onpatio PM 66 & 75

Gilbert Vega
06-22-2011, 8:45 PM
1. I am trying to refurbish a late 90's 66 and have a few questions. 1. I have mustard yellow spray cans but would like to use a hvlp to paint it. Does anyone know of a source or have the formula?

2. Is there a source for the green formica on the extension table? For the pale yellow on the fence sides?

3. Is the blade changed out by wedging a boar
d and using 1 arbor wrench? What are the hook and the hexhole on the wrench for?

4. A cheap source for the filter cartridges on the model 75?

Thanks.

Ryan Hellmer
06-23-2011, 11:05 AM
You might check with the folks over at owwm, they have some paint formula. My guess on the laminate is that if you can dream it, you can do it. Head to a specialty flooring place (usually the flooring, countertop, appliance stores have it). They sent me home with a chain of formica samples with about every color/pattern under the sun, even lots of single color solids.

I always change my blade with the board wedged, many saws have an allen "hole" in the end of the arbor so that you use the allen wrench in the end of the arbor and the regular wrench to free the arbor nut (much easier on blades). Not sure if this is the case with your PM.

Can't help with the rest. Maybe check Winn environmental for the cartridges.

Ryan