PDA

View Full Version : AAW Symposium

Kathy Marshall
06-22-2011, 2:56 AM
To all those on their way or preparing to be on their way, I am GREEN with envy!
I would love to have been able to go!
I hope you'll all be exchanging lots of hard earned cash for lots of cool new tools, gizmos, gadgets and lots of other "just can't live without its". Enjoy all the demos, meeting all those fellow turners and all the rest of the fun happenings! Take lots of pics and have tons of fun, I'll be thinking of you while I spend the weekend cleaning up my shop :eek:

Tim Thiebaut
06-22-2011, 3:36 AM
To all those on their way or preparing to be on their way, I am GREEN with envy!
I would love to have been able to go!
I hope you'll all be exchanging lots of hard earned cash for lots of cool new tools, gizmos, gadgets and lots of other "just can't live without its". Enjoy all the demos, meeting all those fellow turners and all the rest of the fun happenings! Take lots of pics and have tons of fun, I'll be thinking of you while I spend the weekend cleaning up my shop :eek:

Diddo everything Kathy said....wish I could be there, have fun, be safe.

John Keeton
06-22-2011, 6:09 AM
:D:D:D:D We will be thinking about you non-attendees!!:D:D:D:D

Gary Max
06-22-2011, 7:33 AM
This is almost like watching the kids going off to summer camp for the first time------------------you guys have fun and we don't want to hear any reports about the police being called.

Tim Rinehart
06-22-2011, 8:44 AM
Most definitely...enjoy yourselves and give us a good report back. Lucky dogs!!

Bob Bergstrom
06-22-2011, 9:35 AM
Bags are packed and leaving in the next hour. St. Paul here we come:D:D:D

Scott Hackler
06-22-2011, 10:18 AM
We are (hopefully!) leaving tomorrow morning at 7AM. Going to be a long day with 11-12 hours behind the wheel. The only thing that will make the time fly by is my excitement to attend my very first Symposium or any show for that matter!! Wahoo, St Paul here I come!!!

Alan Trout
06-22-2011, 10:24 AM
I leave early in the morning tomorrow. I am not really planning on buying a lot of stuff but mostly learning and developing ideas and making connections. I really look forward to meeting all who are going It should be a great time

See Ya'll there

Alan

Mike Svoma
06-22-2011, 10:26 AM
I don't know what's tougher, seeing all you guys going to the AAW symposium, or taking my daughter to the airport for her trip to Peru. My daughter of course, but still hard knowing all of you guys will be there and I won't be. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Bernie Weishapl
06-22-2011, 10:35 AM
The symposium would be nice but as I told Roger sitting here on the beach at 82 deg and 15 mph wind with a glass of wine with the LOML is perfect. Aaaahhhh another week to go.:D:D

Roger Chandler
06-22-2011, 12:29 PM
I am not really planning on buying a lot of stuff

Alan

Alan .........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolley es:!!!!!!!

Jamie Donaldson
06-22-2011, 1:10 PM
Bernie- I didn't know there were beaches in Kansas?;)

Bernie Weishapl
06-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Bernie- I didn't know there were beaches in Kansas?;)

Guess I should have explained Jamie I am at Emerald Isle, North Carolina and yes they don't have beaches in Kansas.:D:rolleyes:

Scott Hackler
06-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Hey!!! We have a couple beaches here at El Dorado State Park Lake!! Of course they have been ruined by the invation of the zebra mussels, but that is besides the point. :)

Bernie Weishapl
06-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Yep Scott, I forgot about that lake and Cheney. Wilson also has some nice beaches.LOL

Jeff Nicol
06-23-2011, 12:13 AM
I am getting up and finishing a few things for Mr. Keeton as he is planning on stopping in on the way up tomorrow. Then I will drive up to make it before they clsoe the door so I can get signed in and registerd or what ever I need to do. Then go see my gandson and get some sleep for a long and busy day on friday!

I hope I bring enough SD cards for my camera!!!! And since I am bringing the truck I should have to problem with all the goodies I will try and not buy, but I will be weak as a kitten with all the stuff right there in my face!!!! Oh I almost forgot, I plan on winning the Bin Pho lathe so I need the truck anyway WHAT A DREAMER!!!

You who can't make it will be somewhere in my over stimulated brain,

Jeff

jeff schnell
06-23-2011, 7:11 AM
At the airport to fly to the Symposium, I will be posting pictures of everything I can take pictures of.

Donny Lawson
06-23-2011, 5:21 PM
Bernie, see if you can find any of those wooden fish. I've heard they turn easy:D.LOL

Cathy Schaewe
06-23-2011, 9:33 PM
Guess I should have explained Jamie I am at Emerald Isle, North Carolina and yes they don't have beaches in Kansas.:D:rolleyes:

When I was a kid, my grandparents had a house on the sound at morehead beach - I'd sit at nights and look over at the lights of Emerald Isle - it's amazing how good those childhood memories can be! Enjoy your time ....